- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Building Permits and Inspections
- Contact Us
The City of Centerton Circuit Court provides citizens with a fair and impartial court of law by interpreting and adjudicating applicable state laws and city ordinances.
Our pledge is to uphold this commitment and offer courteous customer service to all citizens.
- Please make all payments for fines at 220 Municipal Dr.
- Payments are not made at City Hall
- Court is the 3rd Tuesday of every month
**CENTERTON DISTRICT COURT UPDATE**
-Centerton District Court offices will be open to the public on Monday, June 1, 2020.
-Phone lines and the messaging system are working again.
-Payments will again be accepted at the court window and you will be able to receive a receipt at the time of your payment.
-The next court date is Tuesday, June 16, 2020, and the following guidelines will be in place:
1) If your appearance is not mandatory, you are encouraged to contact the court and resolve your matter by phone, or email. If you are unsure whether your appearance is mandatory, please contact the court.
2) There will be a limited number of ten (10) people allowed in the court room at a time. Social distancing must be maintained upon entry. No one, other than the defendant, will be allowed in the court room. Juvenile defendants may attend with one (1) parent. Do not bring small children with you to court.
3) Each defendant will be checked for temperature at the door, and required to answer health related questions, before they can enter the court room. If you have had a fever, cough, or any flu-like symptoms, or if you have traveled to a high risk area in the past fourteen (14) days, you will not be allowed in the court room.
4) Each person entering the court room is required to wear a face mask or covering. Persons will not be allowed in the court room without a mask.
5) These new procedures are doubtlessly burdensome on everyone. We encourage everyone to be patient.
If you have received a citation in the City of Centerton and you are scheduled to appear in court; due to Covid-19, it is possible to handle your case without a court appearance.
If you are interested in handling your case without an appearance; you must contact the court ON OR BEFORE your scheduled court date. FTA warrants will be issued if you have not contacted the court by your court date and do not appear on your court date.
You can contact the clerks at email@example.com to handle your case.
All cases will be handled through email ONLY! No cases will be settled over the phone.
The court is now accepting online payments for court fines. To make a payment online please visit centertoncourtpay.com or by calling 1-844-544-6310. Once your payment is processed you will receive a message from the clerk with your remaining balance and next payment date.
The clerk office is still open for in-person payments with cash, check, and money orders as well as the drop box in front of the Centerton Police Department where envelopes are provided.